Soft Powder Mask | Fruit Acid | 1 KG | NUDE U
Soft Powder Mask | Fruit Acid | 1 KG | NUDE U
Designed by celebrity stylist and master aesthetician Jeremiah Sammons, NudeU’s Modeling “Rubber” Soft Powder Masks are rich in trace minerals, plant extracts, collagen, and amino acids. Perfect for use during Facials, Waxing, Microcurrent, Vajacials, Laser Hair Removal, Photo facials, Laser Skin Rejuvenation, Radio Frequency, Cavitation, High Frequency Skin, LED Therapy, and Micro needling, these masks gently exfoliate dead skin cells, hydrate the epidermis, promote collagen production, increase elasticity, and diminish the appearance of fine lines.
Fruit acids are also known as alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), a group of nontoxic organic compounds naturally occurring in fruit that have been used throughout history as beauty aids. Fruit acid masks are especially popular for clients with acne or oil-prone complexions due to their efficacy in eliminating the buildup of dead skin cells. Alpha-Hydroxy Acids breakdown the intercellular bonds between your corneocytes, the dry, densely packed cells that make up the outermost layer of your skin. Once the bonds are loosened, corneocytes shed easily, revealing the newer layer of luminous skin beneath.
• Great for Acneic skin
• the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation
• Diminishes the appearance of age-spots, blemishes, and hyperpigmentation.Ingredients: ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, ALGIN, MALTODEXTRIN, CALCIUM SULFATE, MANDELIC ACID, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, KI4, CI 42090, A PROPRIETARY BLEND OF ESSENTIAL OILS AND PLANT EXTRACTS.
Warning: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used in or around the eyes. If redness or irritation occur, rinse with water, discontinue use and contact a physician.
Directions for Use:
1. Cleanse, tone, and massage face.
2. Cover the eyes with cotton pads.
3. Apply any serums, ampoules, or treatment creams.
4. Mix approximately 1 1/2 scoops (30g-45g) of powdered mask with 1 scoop (30g) of water in a mixing bowl. (Adjust the amount of water used in order to obtain the desired consistency.)
5. Stir quickly with a spatula until a smooth paste is formed.
6. Apply the creamy paste onto the face and neck immediately, spreading it thickly and evenly, avoiding the eye area.
7. Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes or until fully dry. Peel off the mask in one continuous piece, wipe away any remaining mask, then continue your facial treatment.
Instrucciones de uso:
1. Limpie, tonifique y masajee el rostro.
2. Cubra los ojos con algodones.
3. Aplique los sueros, ampollas o cremas de tratamiento en todo el rostro.
4. Mezcle aproximadamente 1 1/2 cucharadas (30g-45g) de la mascarilla en polvo con una cantidad equivalente 1 cucharada de agua destilada en un bol. (Ajuste la cantidad de agua utilizada para obtener la consistencia deseada.)
5. Revuelva rápidamente con una espátula hasta formar una pasta suave.
6. De manera inmediata aplique la pasta cremosa sobre el rostro, extendiendo uniformemente y evitando el área alrededor de los ojos.
7. Deje actuar la mascarilla por aproximadamente 15-20 minutos o hasta que esté completamente seca. Retire la mascarilla en una pieza continua, limpie cualquier residuo de mascarilla, y continúe su tratamiento facial.
Diseñadas por el famoso estilista y esteticista Jeremiah Sammons, las mascarillas modeladoras en polvo suave de "goma" de NudeU son ricas en oligoelementos, extractos de plantas, colágeno y aminoácidos. Perfecto para usar durante tratamientos Faciales, Depilación con Cera, Microcorriente, Vajaciales, Depilación Láser, tratamientos faciales fotográficos, Rejuvenecimiento Cutáneo con Láser, Radiofrecuencia, Cavitación, Piel de Alta Frecuencia, Terapia con LED y Micro-Agujas. Estas mascarillas exfolian suavemente las células muertas de la piel, hidratan la epidermis, promueven la producción de colágeno, aumentan la elasticidad y disminuyen la apariencia de líneas de expresión.
Advertencias de uso: Estos productos son solo para uso externo. Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños. No debe usarse en o alrededor de los ojos. Si ocurre enrojecimiento o irritación, enjuague con abundante agua, suspenda el uso y comuníquese con su médico.
NudeU Soft Powder Mask is packaged by weight, not by volume, and since different plant extracts, minerals, and emollients have different densities, there will sometimes be a significant difference in the amount of space taken up in each container.
With this option, you can skip anxiously waiting by your mailbox, and the shipping fees, with free local pickup at our
Salon and Spa Wholesaler
8750 Westpark Dr., Houston, Texas 77063
After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 24 hours. When your order is ready, we will send you an email along with instructions. Our store hours are 9-5, Monday- Friday. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you arrive.
For stylists/salons located in the State of Texas: when shipping to commercial addresses, we charge a flat rate of $9.99 for orders of less than $200. For orders of $200.00 or more, we offer Free “Standard Shipping”. Due to the increased price of shipping to residential addresses, there is an additional fee of $4.99 for those addresses Fedex/UPS lists as "residential". (Please note: Salon and Spa Wholesaler has no control over Fedex/UPS determinations as to "residential"/"commercial", any issues with that decision must be taken-up directly with Fedex/UPS.)
For those stylists/salons outside of Texas: we charge you what the shipping company charges us. The charge is based upon weight and location.
Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
Guests returning/exchanging merchandize will receive a prompt and courteous refund/exchange on unopened merchandise within the first 30 days after the original date of purchase.
2. In order to be eligible for exchange/return, merchandise must be returned unused in its original box with original packing materials and must be packed in such a manner that it will not incur damages in return transit. (Open/used items may not be returned.) Any damage to returned products are the sole responsibility of the customer and such damage claims are between the carrier and customer.
3. Equipment and Custom Orders CANNOT be returned for any reason whatsoever.
4. All returns must be approved by Salon & Spa Wholesaler before they are returned and must be accompanied by an RMA number. You may request an RMA number by calling 713-532-1111.
5. The United States Postal Service CANNOT be used for return shipping. FedEx, UPS, or a qualified Freight Carrier must be used after obtaining and getting RMA approval. If the USPS is used as the carrier to return an item, it will be refused and returned to the shipper. Refunds or compensation will NOT be given if policy is not adhered to.