Professional Hair Dryer | KERABLAST 2400 | KERA/RX
Professional Hair Dryer | KERABLAST 2400 | KERA/RX
HOW TO USE:
Begin drying with the lowest heat setting, increasing the heat as needed for your hair type and texture. Lower heat settings are recommended for fine or damaged hair. Higher heat settings are recommended for difficult to manage/coarse hair.
Adjust the desired blowing strength:
Position 0: OFF
Position 1: Half-power, medium speed for gentle drying and styling.
Position 2: Full power, high temperature for quick drying. Adjust the desired temperature: Position 0: OFF Position 1: Half-power, medium temperature for gentle drying and styling. Position 2: Full power, high temperature for quick drying.
1 Switch off the appliance and unplug it.
2 Place it on a heat-resistant surface until it cools down.
3 Take the air inlet grill off the appliance to remove hair and dust.
4 Clean the appliance with a damp cloth.
5 Keep it in a clean place, away from dust. You can also hang it from the hanging loop.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING. KEEP AWAY FROM WATER.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: When using electrical appliances, especially if children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed. Danger As with most electri cal appliances, this blow dryer is dangerous even when the switch is off. To reduce the risk of injury or death by electric shock:
• Always unplug this appliance immediately after using.
• Do not use while bathing or in the shower.
• Do not place or store this appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
• Do not place or drop into water/other liquids.
• If an appliance falls into water, unplug it immediately.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury: • Never leave this appliance unattended while plugged in.
• Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by, on, or near children.
• This appliance is hot when in use. Grab it only by the handle. Do not let eyes or bare skin come into contact with any part of the blow dryer other than the handle.
• Do not place this appliance on any surface while it is operating. The blow dryer can leave burn marks or melt surfaces.
• Never operate the appliance if it has been damaged or dropped into water.
• Do not wrap the cord around the appliance.
• Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
• Use this appliance only for its intended purpose.
Effective Power Rating: 2400 Watts Low EMF Motor
Proprietary Quantum Coil Technology: Allows for more consistent heating.
40% Faster Drying Time
Ionic Technology: Produces negatively charged ions that breakdown positively charged iOS in the hair shaft to reduce drying time, close the hair cuticle, and lock-out humidity and frizz.
Powerful Turbo 18000 rpm Motor
Infrared Heating: allows for more effective drying without frictional heat damage.
Antimicrobial Nanosilver Coating: prevents the spread of transmittable bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
Low Noise 78dB
Only 390 Grams
9.5 ft Heavy Duty Cord.
ACLI Plug for Safety.
WARNING: BURN HAZARD KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
With this option, you can skip anxiously waiting by your mailbox, and the shipping fees, with free local pickup at our
Salon and Spa Wholesaler
8750 Westpark Dr., Houston, Texas 77063
After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 24 hours. When your order is ready, we will send you an email along with instructions. Our store hours are 9-5, Monday- Friday. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you arrive.
For stylists/salons located in the State of Texas: when shipping to commercial addresses, we charge a flat rate of $9.99 for orders of less than $200. For orders of $200.00 or more, we offer Free “Standard Shipping”. Due to the increased price of shipping to residential addresses, there is an additional fee of $4.99 for those addresses Fedex/UPS lists as "residential". (Please note: Salon and Spa Wholesaler has no control over Fedex/UPS determinations as to "residential"/"commercial", any issues with that decision must be taken-up directly with Fedex/UPS.)
For those stylists/salons outside of Texas: we charge you what the shipping company charges us. The charge is based upon weight and location.
Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
Guests returning/exchanging merchandize will receive a prompt and courteous refund/exchange on unopened merchandise within the first 30 days after the original date of purchase.
2. In order to be eligible for exchange/return, merchandise must be returned unused in its original box with original packing materials and must be packed in such a manner that it will not incur damages in return transit. (Open/used items may not be returned.) Any damage to returned products are the sole responsibility of the customer and such damage claims are between the carrier and customer.
3. Equipment and Custom Orders CANNOT be returned for any reason whatsoever.
4. All returns must be approved by Salon & Spa Wholesaler before they are returned and must be accompanied by an RMA number. You may request an RMA number by calling 713-532-1111.
5. The United States Postal Service CANNOT be used for return shipping. FedEx, UPS, or a qualified Freight Carrier must be used after obtaining and getting RMA approval. If the USPS is used as the carrier to return an item, it will be refused and returned to the shipper. Refunds or compensation will NOT be given if policy is not adhered to.
Largest Salon And Spa Equipment Selection In Texas!
We will match any competitors price!