HOW TO USE:
Begin drying with the lowest heat setting, increasing the heat as needed for your hair type and texture. Lower heat settings are recommended for fine or damaged hair. Higher heat settings are recommended for difficult to manage/coarse hair.
Adjust the desired blowing strength:
Position 0: OFF
Position 1: Half-power, medium speed for gentle drying and styling.
Position 2: Full power, high temperature for quick drying. Adjust the desired temperature: Position 0: OFF Position 1: Half-power, medium temperature for gentle drying and styling. Position 2: Full power, high temperature for quick drying.
1 Switch off the appliance and unplug it.
2 Place it on a heat-resistant surface until it cools down.
3 Take the air inlet grill off the appliance to remove hair and dust.
4 Clean the appliance with a damp cloth.
5 Keep it in a clean place, away from dust. You can also hang it from the hanging loop.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING. KEEP AWAY FROM WATER.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: When using electrical appliances, especially if children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed. Danger As with most electri cal appliances, this blow dryer is dangerous even when the switch is off. To reduce the risk of injury or death by electric shock:
• Always unplug this appliance immediately after using.
• Do not use while bathing or in the shower.
• Do not place or store this appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
• Do not place or drop into water/other liquids.
• If an appliance falls into water, unplug it immediately.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury: • Never leave this appliance unattended while plugged in.
• Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by, on, or near children.
• This appliance is hot when in use. Grab it only by the handle. Do not let eyes or bare skin come into contact with any part of the blow dryer other than the handle.
• Do not place this appliance on any surface while it is operating. The blow dryer can leave burn marks or melt surfaces.
• Never operate the appliance if it has been damaged or dropped into water.
• Do not wrap the cord around the appliance.
• Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
• Use this appliance only for its intended purpose.
Effective Power Rating: 2400 Watts Low EMF Motor
Proprietary Quantum Coil Technology: Allows for more consistent heating.
40% Faster Drying Time
Ionic Technology: Produces negatively charged ions that breakdown positively charged iOS in the hair shaft to reduce drying time, close the hair cuticle, and lock-out humidity and frizz.
Powerful Turbo 18000 rpm Motor
Infrared Heating: allows for more effective drying without frictional heat damage.
Antimicrobial Nanosilver Coating: prevents the spread of transmittable bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
Low Noise 78dB
Only 390 Grams
9.5 ft Heavy Duty Cord.
ACLI Plug for Safety.
WARNING: BURN HAZARD KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN