Marbleized | Anti-Fatigue Mats*
Marbleized | Anti-Fatigue Mats*
- A marbleized tile floor matting that provides comfort for people who stand at counters, copiers and teller stations widely used by banks and office personnel.
- Rhino Marbelized Anti-Fatigue mats are a superior value with puncture resistance that far exceeds comparable rubber products by up to 90%.
- This product is constructed of a 3/32" heavy duty marbleized tile surface, permanently bonded to your choice of 3/8" or 3/4" resilient closed cell polymer sponge base. Overall thickness is 1/2" or 7/8".
- Tile top is available in standard stock sizes and in roll lenghts.
- Edges will be beveled.
In a rigorous environment, exceptional comfort, dimensional stability and durability are the hall- marks of a successful mat. Our Tile Top products are manufactured from specially formulated proprietary low-static formulation vinyl compounds. Tile Top mattings are a superior value with puncture resistance that exceeds comparable rubber products by up to 90%. This increased spike resistance helps eliminate premature failure due to exposure to casters, heels, and other sharp objects. These materials are only available through the Rhino Mats and Matting division of Ranco Industries.
• Flexible polyvinylchloride surface shall be permanently fused to a closed cell polymeric sponge base, comprised of polyvinyl chloride, acrylonitrile butadiene rubber and chloroprene.
Sponge base shall have a skin surface to block moisture and resist most oils and industrial chemicals.
Edges of sponge base shall be beveled to within 1-1/4” of the top surface to effectively taper the edges of the surface to the floor and create a visibly molded incline around the perimeter of the mat, and seal the edge of the beveled sponge base to the surface.
*Custom floor mats will take 7 business days to be manufacture
With this option, you can skip anxiously waiting by your mailbox, and the shipping fees, with free local pickup at our
Salon and Spa Wholesaler
8750 Westpark Dr., Houston, Texas 77063
After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 24 hours. When your order is ready, we will send you an email along with instructions. Our store hours are 9-5, Monday- Friday. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you arrive.
For stylists/salons located in the State of Texas: when shipping to commercial addresses, we charge a flat rate of $9.99 for orders of less than $200. For orders of $200.00 or more, we offer Free “Standard Shipping”. Due to the increased price of shipping to residential addresses, there is an additional fee of $4.99 for those addresses Fedex/UPS lists as "residential". (Please note: Salon and Spa Wholesaler has no control over Fedex/UPS determinations as to "residential"/"commercial", any issues with that decision must be taken-up directly with Fedex/UPS.)
For those stylists/salons outside of Texas: we charge you what the shipping company charges us. The charge is based upon weight and location.
Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
Guests returning/exchanging merchandize will receive a prompt and courteous refund/exchange on unopened merchandise within the first 30 days after the original date of purchase.
2. In order to be eligible for exchange/return, merchandise must be returned unused in its original box with original packing materials and must be packed in such a manner that it will not incur damages in return transit. (Open/used items may not be returned.) Any damage to returned products are the sole responsibility of the customer and such damage claims are between the carrier and customer.
3. Equipment and Custom Orders CANNOT be returned for any reason whatsoever.
4. All returns must be approved by Salon & Spa Wholesaler before they are returned and must be accompanied by an RMA number. You may request an RMA number by calling 713-532-1111.
5. The United States Postal Service CANNOT be used for return shipping. FedEx, UPS, or a qualified Freight Carrier must be used after obtaining and getting RMA approval. If the USPS is used as the carrier to return an item, it will be refused and returned to the shipper. Refunds or compensation will NOT be given if policy is not adhered to.
Largest Salon And Spa Equipment Selection In Texas!
We will match any competitors price!