4/2 Irise Chestnut | Permanent Hair Color | Perlacolor
Perlacolor is a revolution in color with a collection of over 100 multi-dimensional, translucent and intense color shades.
FoundedinItaly, Perlacolor has wowed hairstylists all over the world; it offers 100% grey coverage and gives long-lasting results.
Perlacolor contains half the ammonia of other color lines and conditions hair with aloe vera, shea butter, coconut oil and monoi oil.
No other hair color is so powerfully pigmented and gentle all at the sametime.
Perlacolor es una revolución en color con una colección de mas de 100 colores multidimensionales, translucidos e intensos.
Fundada en Italia, Perlacolor ha cautivado a estilistas de todo el mundo. Este maravilloso producto ofrece cobertura de canas al 100% y brinda resultados duraderos.
Perlacolor contiene la mitad de amoniaco de otras lineas de color y acondiciona el cabello con aloe vera, manteca de karite, aceite de coco y aceite de monoi.
Ningun otro colorante de cabello es tan potentemente pigmentado y suave al mismo tiempo.
• Ofrece cobertura de canas al 100%.
• Linea de colores con base de aceite, acondiciona mientras da color.
• Vibrantes colores y tonos multidimensionales.
• Formula baja en amoniaco (1.5-3%).
• Hecho para el artista.
• Tecnologia avanzada de color.
The photos provide a good illustration of the actual color.
Warning: This product is intended for professional use only. We advise you not to buy this product unless it is to be applied by a licensed profesional stylist. It can cause serious injury to scalp and damage hair if applied incorrectly.
With this option, you can skip anxiously waiting by your mailbox, and the shipping fees, with free local pickup at our
Salon and Spa Wholesaler
8750 Westpark Dr., Houston, Texas 77063
After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 24 hours. When your order is ready, we will send you an email along with instructions. Our store hours are 9-5, Monday- Friday. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you arrive.
For stylists/salons located in the State of Texas: when shipping to commercial addresses, we charge a flat rate of $9.99 for orders of less than $200. For orders of $200.00 or more, we offer Free “Standard Shipping”. Due to the increased price of shipping to residential addresses, there is an additional fee of $4.99 for those addresses Fedex/UPS lists as "residential". (Please note: Salon and Spa Wholesaler has no control over Fedex/UPS determinations as to "residential"/"commercial", any issues with that decision must be taken-up directly with Fedex/UPS.)
For those stylists/salons outside of Texas: we charge you what the shipping company charges us. The charge is based upon weight and location.
Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
Guests returning/exchanging merchandize will receive a prompt and courteous refund/exchange on unopened merchandise within the first 30 days after the original date of purchase.
2. In order to be eligible for exchange/return, merchandise must be returned unused in its original box with original packing materials and must be packed in such a manner that it will not incur damages in return transit. (Open/used items may not be returned.) Any damage to returned products are the sole responsibility of the customer and such damage claims are between the carrier and customer.
3. Equipment and Custom Orders CANNOT be returned for any reason whatsoever.
4. All returns must be approved by Salon & Spa Wholesaler before they are returned and must be accompanied by an RMA number. You may request an RMA number by calling 713-532-1111.
5. The United States Postal Service CANNOT be used for return shipping. FedEx, UPS, or a qualified Freight Carrier must be used after obtaining and getting RMA approval. If the USPS is used as the carrier to return an item, it will be refused and returned to the shipper. Refunds or compensation will NOT be given if policy is not adhered to.