240 ROSE GOLD
240 ROSE GOLD
Made with Natural Ingredients and Proudly made in USA!
- VEGAN-FRIENDLY – Made with completely vegan, cruelty-free natural ingredients. Made in USA.
- NATURAL – Iroiro is made with organic coconut oil. Natural yuzu-cranberry fragrance and preservative.
- GENTLE – Contains no harsh or irritating chemicals.
- EASY TO APPLY – The hair color is cream-based which means you simply have to massage it in. The coconut oil in the ingredients helps to restore dry or damaged hair.
- PLEASE NOTE: For Silver, Platinum & Pastel colors, Prior to application, Your hair will require color lifting (lightening of hair) to Level 10+ in order to achieve optimal result. Please check our color chart.
Iroiro is a 100% vegan and cruelty-free semi-permanent hair color. Most vibrant and long lasting, our colors prove that natural doesn't mean weak. Available in both 8 and 4 oz Eco-friendly containers.
As well as coloring your hair, Iroiro provides your hair with the nourishment it needs to stay healthy – which is especially important when it comes to coloring your hair – thanks to the natural organic coconut oil in the ingredients, which helps to keep your hair moisturized throughout the coloring process.
Many vegan products still contain harsh chemicals that can damage your hair. We don’t think that’s right. Here’s a list of harsh chemicals we don’t use in our products:
- Petrol-based chemicals
- Synthetic preservatives such as Methylisothiazolinone or Methylchloroisothiazolinone
- Synthetic fragrances
Your hair doesn't need unnatural ingredients to look great – and we’ll never include them in our products.
With this option, you can skip anxiously waiting by your mailbox, and the shipping fees, with free local pickup at our
Salon and Spa Wholesaler
8750 Westpark Dr., Houston, Texas 77063
After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 24 hours. When your order is ready, we will send you an email along with instructions. Our store hours are 9-5, Monday- Friday. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you arrive.
For stylists/salons located in the State of Texas: when shipping to commercial addresses, we charge a flat rate of $9.99 for orders of less than $200. For orders of $200.00 or more, we offer Free “Standard Shipping”. Due to the increased price of shipping to residential addresses, there is an additional fee of $4.99 for those addresses Fedex/UPS lists as "residential". (Please note: Salon and Spa Wholesaler has no control over Fedex/UPS determinations as to "residential"/"commercial", any issues with that decision must be taken-up directly with Fedex/UPS.)
For those stylists/salons outside of Texas: we charge you what the shipping company charges us. The charge is based upon weight and location.
Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
Guests returning/exchanging merchandize will receive a prompt and courteous refund/exchange on unopened merchandise within the first 30 days after the original date of purchase.
2. In order to be eligible for exchange/return, merchandise must be returned unused in its original box with original packing materials and must be packed in such a manner that it will not incur damages in return transit. (Open/used items may not be returned.) Any damage to returned products are the sole responsibility of the customer and such damage claims are between the carrier and customer.
3. Equipment and Custom Orders CANNOT be returned for any reason whatsoever.
4. All returns must be approved by Salon & Spa Wholesaler before they are returned and must be accompanied by an RMA number. You may request an RMA number by calling 713-532-1111.
5. The United States Postal Service CANNOT be used for return shipping. FedEx, UPS, or a qualified Freight Carrier must be used after obtaining and getting RMA approval. If the USPS is used as the carrier to return an item, it will be refused and returned to the shipper. Refunds or compensation will NOT be given if policy is not adhered to.