TES Beauty’s Modeling “Rubber” Soft Powder Masks are rich in trace minerals, plant extracts, collagen, and amino acids. They gently exfoliate dead skin cells, hydrate the epidermis, promote collagen production, increase elasticity, and diminish the appearance of fine lines.
We all know that fresh strawberries are a tasty, juicy fruit. But did you know strawberries contain antioxidants, vitamins, and other nutrients that can provide benefits to your skin? Strawberries also contain both alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) and beta-hydroxy acids (BHAs), two groups of nontoxic organic compounds naturally occurring in fruit that have been used throughout history as beauty aids. The glycolic acid in strawberries helps to eliminate dead skin cells and cleanse the skin. Meanwhile, Salicylic acid reduces hyperpigmentation/dark spots, tightens the pores, and kills bacteria that could cause future breakouts. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants, including ellagic acid and anthocyanin, strawberry has been shown to reduce skin damage from the sun’s UVs and to have astringent properties that provide a natural way to treat puffiness under the eyes and reduce inflammation.
Directions For Use:
- Cleanse, tone, and massage face.
- Cover the eyes with cotton pads.
- Apply any serums, ampoules, or treatment creams.
- Mix approximately 1-2 scoops (30g-60g) of powdered mask with an equal amount of distilled water in a mixing bowl.
- Stir quickly with a spatula until a smooth paste is formed.
- Apply the creamy paste onto the face immediately, spreading it thickly and evenly, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes or until fully dry. Peel off the mask in one continuous piece, wipe away any remaining mask, then continue your facial treatment.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used in or around the eyes. If redness or irritation occur, rinse with water, discontinue use and contact a physician.