TES Beauty’s Modeling “Rubber” Soft Powder Masks are rich in trace minerals, plant extracts, collagen, and amino acids. They gently exfoliate dead skin cells, hydrate the epidermis, promote collagen production, increase elasticity, and diminish the appearance of fine lines.
Throughout all of recorded history, artists and poets have praised the beauty and power of the Rose. Suitable for all skin types, this incredible flower has amazing skin moisturizing properties for dry and sensitive skin and is especially good for aging skin, helping to eliminate the appearance of age spots, blemishes, discoloration, and fine lines/wrinkles. Rose is also rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, having properties which prevent water-loss, protect skin from airborne pollutants and maintain the delicate pH needed to reduce and/or eliminate the redness of irritation caused by acne, dermatitis, and eczema.
Directions For Use:
- Cleanse, tone, and massage face.
- Cover the eyes with cotton pads.
- Apply any serums, ampoules, or treatment creams.
- Mix approximately 1-2 scoops (30g-60g) of powdered mask with an equal amount of distilled water in a mixing bowl.
- Stir quickly with a spatula until a smooth paste is formed.
- Apply the creamy paste onto the face immediately, spreading it thickly and evenly, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes or until fully dry. Peel off the mask in one continuous piece, wipe away any remaining mask, then continue your facial treatment.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used in or around the eyes. If redness or irritation occur, rinse with water, discontinue use and contact a physician.