TES Beauty’s Modeling “Rubber” Soft Powder Masks are rich in trace minerals, plant extracts, collagen, and amino acids. They gently exfoliate dead skin cells, hydrate the epidermis, promote collagen production, increase elasticity, and diminish the appearance of fine lines.
Rich in Polyphenols, a natural purifier that protects the skin from free radicals while promoting circulation, Grapeseed contains powerful antioxidants which not only fight the signs of premature aging, but have been known to actually reverse the aging process, reducing sunspots, fine lines, and wrinkles. Linoleic acid integrates into the cell membrane in order to fortify the skin barrier while fatty acids protect and preserve the epidermis, causing wrinkles and fine lines to become less visible. For clients suffering from acne, Grapeseed is also anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial, making it ideal in the battle against breakouts, with naturally occurring vitamin E lessening the appearance of acne scarring.
Directions For Use:
- Cleanse, tone, and massage face.
- Cover the eyes with cotton pads.
- Apply any serums, ampoules, or treatment creams.
- Mix approximately 1-2 scoops (30g-60g) of powdered mask with an equal amount of distilled water in a mixing bowl.
- Stir quickly with a spatula until a smooth paste is formed.
- Apply the creamy paste onto the face immediately, spreading it thickly and evenly, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes or until fully dry. Peel off the mask in one continuous piece, wipe away any remaining mask, then continue your facial treatment.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used in or around the eyes. If redness or irritation occur, rinse with water, discontinue use and contact a physician.