TES Beauty’s Modeling “Rubber” Soft Powder Masks are rich in trace minerals, plant extracts, collagen, and amino acids. They gently exfoliate dead skin cells, hydrate the epidermis, promote collagen production, increase elasticity, and diminish the appearance of fine lines.
Treasured throughout history for its medicinal properties, Ginseng possesses natural healing properties which open the pores to release impurities and aid in the absorption of numerous bioactive compounds, including: saponins, polysaccharides, pectin, sugar, vitamins B1, B2, B12, pantothenic acid and a variety of minerals, which help to increase the oxygenation and circulation to skin cells. In addition, its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities protect skin from free radical damage, while the phytonutrients present in Ginseng improve skin’s metabolism and blood circulation, eliminate dead skin cells, stimulate new cell growth, reduce puffiness, brighten undereye circles, prevent wrinkles, calm acne, and boost blood flow, creating beautiful, glowing skin.
Directions For Use:
- Cleanse, tone, and massage face.
- Cover the eyes with cotton pads.
- Apply any serums, ampoules, or treatment creams.
- Mix approximately 1-2 scoops (30g-60g) of powdered mask with an equal amount of distilled water in a mixing bowl.
- Stir quickly with a spatula until a smooth paste is formed.
- Apply the creamy paste onto the face immediately, spreading it thickly and evenly, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes or until fully dry. Peel off the mask in one continuous piece, wipe away any remaining mask, then continue your facial treatment.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used in or around the eyes. If redness or irritation occur, rinse with water, discontinue use and contact a physician.