TES Beauty’s Modeling “Rubber” Soft Powder Masks are rich in trace minerals, plant extracts, collagen, and amino acids. They gently exfoliate dead skin cells, hydrate the epidermis, promote collagen production, increase elasticity, and diminish the appearance of fine lines.
Fruit acids are also known as alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), a group of nontoxic organic compounds naturally occurring in fruit that have been used throughout history as beauty aids. Fruit acid masks are popular for clients with acne or oily-prone complexions due to their efficacy in eliminating the buildup of dead skin cells. Alpha-Hydroxy Acids loosen the intercellular bonds between your corneocytes, the dry, densely packed cells that make up the outermost layer of your skin. Once the bonds are loosened, corneocytes shed easily, revealing the newer layer of luminous skin beneath.
Directions For Use:
- Cleanse, tone, and massage face.
- Cover the eyes with cotton pads.
- Apply any serums, ampoules, or treatment creams.
- Mix approximately 1-2 scoops (30g-60g) of powdered mask with an equal amount of distilled water in a mixing bowl.
- Stir quickly with a spatula until a smooth paste is formed.
- Apply the creamy paste onto the face immediately, spreading it thickly and evenly, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes or until fully dry. Peel off the mask in one continuous piece, wipe away any remaining mask, then continue your facial treatment.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used in or around the eyes. If redness or irritation occur, rinse with water, discontinue use and contact a physician.