Elements Renewing Mask | WELLA
Elements Renewing Mask | WELLA
Discover Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Mask: an intense moisturizing mask specially formulated without silicones and made with up to 99% of natural origin ingredients. This moisturizing mask with intense conditioning renews hair smoothness and shine. It leaves hair feeling deeply moisturized and hydrated and protects it from frizz or breakage. Ultimately, the Elements Renewing Mask restores hair moisture, shine and nourishment for a healthy look and feel.
HOW TO USE:
Apply to damp hair. Leave for 5 minutes and rinse. Before you apply the mask, towel dry your hair gently. This way your hair will get the most of the moisturizing mask!
All hair types/oily scalp
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for color treated, keratin treated or chemically-treated hair.
- Free of animal-derived ingredients.
- Dermatologically tested
- Formulated without silicones
- Suitable for daily use
- Up to 99% natural origin ingredients
- Intense moisturizing mask.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Sulfite.
With this option, you can skip anxiously waiting by your mailbox, and the shipping fees, with free local pickup at our
Salon and Spa Wholesaler
8750 Westpark Dr., Houston, Texas 77063
After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 24 hours. When your order is ready, we will send you an email along with instructions. Our store hours are 9-5, Monday- Friday. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you arrive.
For stylists/salons located in the State of Texas: when shipping to commercial addresses, we charge a flat rate of $9.99 for orders of less than $200. For orders of $200.00 or more, we offer Free “Standard Shipping”. Due to the increased price of shipping to residential addresses, there is an additional fee of $4.99 for those addresses Fedex/UPS lists as "residential". (Please note: Salon and Spa Wholesaler has no control over Fedex/UPS determinations as to "residential"/"commercial", any issues with that decision must be taken-up directly with Fedex/UPS.)
For those stylists/salons outside of Texas: we charge you what the shipping company charges us. The charge is based upon weight and location.
Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
Guests returning/exchanging merchandize will receive a prompt and courteous refund/exchange on unopened merchandise within the first 30 days after the original date of purchase.
2. In order to be eligible for exchange/return, merchandise must be returned unused in its original box with original packing materials and must be packed in such a manner that it will not incur damages in return transit. (Open/used items may not be returned.) Any damage to returned products are the sole responsibility of the customer and such damage claims are between the carrier and customer.
3. Equipment and Custom Orders CANNOT be returned for any reason whatsoever.
4. All returns must be approved by Salon & Spa Wholesaler before they are returned and must be accompanied by an RMA number. You may request an RMA number by calling 713-532-1111.
5. The United States Postal Service CANNOT be used for return shipping. FedEx, UPS, or a qualified Freight Carrier must be used after obtaining and getting RMA approval. If the USPS is used as the carrier to return an item, it will be refused and returned to the shipper. Refunds or compensation will NOT be given if policy is not adhered to.