TES Beauty’s Modeling “Rubber” Soft Powder Masks are rich in trace minerals, plant extracts, collagen, and amino acids. They gently exfoliate dead skin cells, hydrate the epidermis, promote collagen production, increase elasticity, and diminish the appearance of fine lines.
Long used in Chinese medicine to create healing teas, oils, and beauty products, chrysanthemum is known to reduce wrinkles and blemishes, help decrease skin discoloration, eliminate puffiness, and stimulate blood circulation. With its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect, chrysanthemum is also perfect for those who need help reducing the swelling and redness of acne.
Directions For Use:
- Cleanse, tone, and massage face.
- Cover the eyes with cotton pads.
- Apply any serums, ampoules, or treatment creams.
- Mix approximately 1-2 scoops (30g-60g) of powdered mask with an equal amount of distilled water in a mixing bowl.
- Stir quickly with a spatula until a smooth paste is formed.
- Apply the creamy paste onto the face immediately, spreading it thickly and evenly, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes or until fully dry. Peel off the mask in one continuous piece, wipe away any remaining mask, then continue your facial treatment.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used in or around the eyes. If redness or irritation occur, rinse with water, discontinue use and contact a physician.