ColorMotion+ Post-Color Treatment
ColorMotion+ Post-Color Treatment
Express Post-Color Treatment that strengthens the hair structure while improving color molecules retention* with optimized pH. *vs no post-color treatment.
UP TO 8 WEEKS COLOR PROTECTION* STRONGER HAIR FROM ROOT TO TIP** *WHEN USING STRUCTURE+ MASK **WITH STRUCTURE+ MASK VS. NO TREATMENT
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Following color service, apply evenly on clean towel-dried hair and leave in for 30 seconds. Rinse thoroughly.
Hair Type: Colored Hair
Features and Benefits:
- Works in just 30 seconds
- Strengthens the hair structure.
- Improves color molecules retention* *vs no post-color treatment.
- Optimizes pH after color service.
Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, BETAINE, CITRIC ACID, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PETROLATUM, LAURETH-2, PANTHENOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PROPYLPARABEN, HISTIDINE, GLYOXYLIC ACID, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, OCTOCRYLENE, BHT
With this option, you can skip anxiously waiting by your mailbox, and the shipping fees, with free local pickup at our
Salon and Spa Wholesaler
8750 Westpark Dr., Houston, Texas 77063
After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 24 hours. When your order is ready, we will send you an email along with instructions. Our store hours are 9-5, Monday- Friday. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you arrive.
For stylists/salons located in the State of Texas: when shipping to commercial addresses, we charge a flat rate of $9.99 for orders of less than $200. For orders of $200.00 or more, we offer Free “Standard Shipping”. Due to the increased price of shipping to residential addresses, there is an additional fee of $4.99 for those addresses Fedex/UPS lists as "residential". (Please note: Salon and Spa Wholesaler has no control over Fedex/UPS determinations as to "residential"/"commercial", any issues with that decision must be taken-up directly with Fedex/UPS.)
For those stylists/salons outside of Texas: we charge you what the shipping company charges us. The charge is based upon weight and location.
Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
Guests returning/exchanging merchandize will receive a prompt and courteous refund/exchange on unopened merchandise within the first 30 days after the original date of purchase.
2. In order to be eligible for exchange/return, merchandise must be returned unused in its original box with original packing materials and must be packed in such a manner that it will not incur damages in return transit. (Open/used items may not be returned.) Any damage to returned products are the sole responsibility of the customer and such damage claims are between the carrier and customer.
3. Equipment and Custom Orders CANNOT be returned for any reason whatsoever.
4. All returns must be approved by Salon & Spa Wholesaler before they are returned and must be accompanied by an RMA number. You may request an RMA number by calling 713-532-1111.
5. The United States Postal Service CANNOT be used for return shipping. FedEx, UPS, or a qualified Freight Carrier must be used after obtaining and getting RMA approval. If the USPS is used as the carrier to return an item, it will be refused and returned to the shipper. Refunds or compensation will NOT be given if policy is not adhered to.